Below is a tentative schedule for the weekend. Please check back later for updates and specifics.
Saturday, July 27th
12:00pm – 3:00pm – Saturday in the Park
- We will be enjoying an afternoon in the natural beauty of Boulder’s Chautauqua Park, and invite our visiting guests to join us.
- General directions can be found here, and we expect to be camped out on a blanket near some shade on the lawn.
- Chautauqua Park is at the base of the road up to the ceremony site, and we encourage interested guests to take preview of Flagstaff Mountain.
8:30pm – Our Last ‘Single’ Night Out
- Spend some time with us after we finish our Rehearsal Dinner to raise a glass on our last night out before we are married!
- Location: 8:30-10:00pm – Q’s Corner Bar at Hotel Boulderado; 10:00pm – ? – The Lazy Dog Sports Bar and Grill on Pearl St. at 14th.
Sunday, July 28th
4:00pm – Ceremony
- Outdoor ceremony at the Flagstaff Sunrise Amphitheater
- Guests should make sure to leave downtown no later than 3:30pm to arrive on time
- Please see the Ceremony page for directions and important information on parking
- Group photo with all guests immediately following the ceremony
Parking is limited at the Ceremony site. We will work to coordinate carpooling options for our guests
5:30pm – Cocktails
- Join us on the second floor of the Rembrandt Yard for hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Please see the Reception page for directions and information on parking
6:30pm – Reception
- Dinner, music, and dancing on the third floor of the Rembrandt Yard
10:30pm – After Party
- Those with the energy are welcome to move across the street to the Catacombs Bar below the Hotel Boulderado
Monday, July 29th
12:00pm – Farewell Brunch
- The Bride and Groom will be enjoying a late brunch, and welcome their guests to join them.
- Location TBD